• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Tony Moore and Ryan Ottley Art

35 posts in this topic

you can buy walking dead pages without zombies for $700 from his site.

He was at Heroes with a boatload of overpriced Zombie art. I couldn't believe the stickers. He's a good artist and all, but I mean, $500-800 for a non-zombie page... screwy.gif

Hell, I wouldn't even buy a zombie page for $500. (OK, maybe I would grin.gif)

Sketches, pin ups, pages, really anything.....well anything that fits my budget foreheadslap.gif

What's yer budget? poke2.gifgrin.gif

You should try hitting him up for a sketch at a con. Does anyone know what Tony charges for con sketches?

-hart

Sketches, pin ups, pages, really anything.....well anything that fits my budget foreheadslap.gif

What's yer budget? poke2.gifgrin.gif

You should try hitting him up for a sketch at a con. Does anyone know what Tony charges for con sketches?

-hart

I talked to his fiance, Kara, and he charges $80 per sketch. I was lucky, I am one of the five commissions! yay.gifyay.gif

umm those weren't $80 and aren't con sketches.

I know that Pirate. I was answering his question about what he charges for his con sketches. His commission was/is $200.00. He doing a TMNT piece for me.

umm those weren't $80 and aren't con sketches.

I know that Pirate. I was answering his question about what he charges for his con sketches. His commission was/is $200.00. He doing a TMNT piece for me.

I know, didn't want FF to get confused or the wrong impression of what Tony charges for con sketches vs. commissions. For all I know you could have been confused and have a coronary when you find out your turtles was $200. poke2.gif

lol no coronaires here.....I already sent out the MO, well should I say my Fiance did. its gonna be my birthday present!!

Well Happy Birthday then! smile.gif

Cool B-Day gift imo!

-h

So to get this straight...

Regular sketch at a con goes for $80

Kick azz Con commission goes for $200 (ala jonjesper's great Spidey Zombie)

So for the Con commission, is that something he'll whip up while you're at the con? I'm assuming this would be a less detailed work than a full blown expensive commission that he does relatively few of...

-Bob

So to get this straight...

Regular sketch at a con goes for $80

Kick azz Con commission goes for $200 (ala jonjesper's great Spidey Zombie)

So for the Con commission, is that something he'll whip up while you're at the con? I'm assuming this would be a less detailed work than a full blown expensive commission that he does relatively few of...

-Bob

Bob, I believe Jon's is the $80 con commission. My $200 commission, he is doing at his own pace, and he only offered five spots. At cons, he generally does 10 con sketches a day, or that is what his fiance told me.

He goes to the same LCS I do. He was just there doing sketches a couple weeks ago, but I missed him. frown.gif Next time I'm in the shop, I'll check with the owner and see when he will be back in. Last time I bought inked sketches from Tony they were $10 a pop. Guess he raised his prices a bit.