• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Tony Moore and Ryan Ottley Art

35 posts in this topic

When Walking Dead first started Tony was practically giving the art away. Covers could be had for a couple hundred bucks.

I wish I was one of the lucky ones that was buying the stuff back then.

i forget the number but it was the cover with rick throwing a punch. Tony had spilt some water on it during the trip and was selling it for a couple hundred. It was still in good shape even with the running on the edges. WD pages were like $50 and whatnot. I was only into sketches then so passed on it. Hindsight, hindsight.

I don't remember pages EVER being $50. I bought some of the covers back a few years ago when they were $300 each, and at the time his interiors were just as high. His prices have escalated ever since. It's always seemed to me that Kara assumes that if something sells, then it must have been underpriced. $700 for panel pages without zombies?!? C'mon...that's insane.

I wouldn't mind a page from Fear Agent.

He had a binder full of those and Exterminator's pages at Charlotte.

C

C

Were his EXTERMINATORS pages priced inline with his WD pages?

I can't recall the exact prices, but both FA and Exterminators were significantly less than the WD pages. Maybe $150-300/page. Something like that.

C

Were his EXTERMINATORS pages priced inline with his WD pages?

The Fear Agents were alot less than the WD pages and the Exterminators were even less than that...and they were willing to deal a bit.

C

Damn, wish I was there. I saw some FA on his site but they are $500-800. Yikes!

I paid the lower end of that range for the Fear Agent page I bought. crazy.gif I buy a lot of fine art and didn't realize at the time that OA is generally quite a bit less expensive. However, I truly love the page, so that's all that really matters in the end.

I still haven't made it over to my LCS this week. I'm probably going to go tomorrow. I'll check and see when Tony is going to be doing sketches there again.