• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wooo! More Signatures :)

42 posts in this topic

First up ASM 238 by Roger Stern hail.gif

ASM238_45SS.jpg

Next, my new treasure (second to my ASM 300)

Marvel Zombies #1 Robert Kirkman! 9.4 too hail.gifhail.gif

MZ1_9.4SS.jpg

Now for some raw action (lol)

Batman651.jpg

I just realized something, Wayne did not work on this issue, now I feel like a *spoon*. Please tell me I am not alone who has made such a mistake. tonofbricks.gif

Batman652.jpg

Same as this one tonofbricks.gif

Batman653.jpg

cloud9.gif

Batman654.jpg

Wish to thank pirate for getting my MZ #1 signed by Kirkman, and the Don Kramer sigs on my batmans, and for the lovely ASM 238 (tattos not important tongue.gif)

And from WIZARD WORLD PHILLY is the only signatures I could obtain.

Angle Medina yay.gif

SenSM30.jpg

SenSM31.jpg

SenSM35.jpg

cloud9.gif

all you need now is Simone Bianchi's sigs and you're good to go

where did you meet Kramer?

Pirate was the one who got Kramer (as mentioned in my post)

I however got the Wayne Faucher sigs.

So ask pirate thumbsup2.gif

Yeah I think we all knew you were the one who got the Faucher sigs after you're little screw up. poke2.gif I've seen so many Stan Lee sigs on books he didn't work on or even create the character involved, so I wouldn't feel bad.

Yeah I think we all knew you were the one who got the Faucher sigs after you're little screw up. poke2.gif I've seen so many Stan Lee sigs on books he didn't work on or even create the character involved, so I wouldn't feel bad.

No but, we all know the Stan Lee sigs are done on purpose. Mine was accidental. tonofbricks.gif

No but, we all know the Stan Lee sigs are done on purpose. Mine was accidental. tonofbricks.gif
\

I'm thinking of having Stan Lee sign my Detective Comics 627 because there was that comic book Just Imagine Stan Lee and Joe Kubert Creating Batman. There is an obvious Stan connection to the character. insane.gif

\

I'm thinking of having Stan Lee sign my Detective Comics 627 because there was that comic book Just Imagine Stan Lee and Joe Kubert Creating Batman. There is an obvious Stan connection to the character. insane.gif

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Sure go for it! I am sure it will sell $$ too insane.gifinsane.gif

\

Should I gets 2 signed and make stupid posts asking if since a 9.2 sales for a $1.50 will a 9.6 sale fo $10. And since a Batman 492 in 9.8 sells for $100 will a 627 9.8 sell for $100. I juz don't kno? grin.gif

\

Should I gets 2 signed and make stupid posts asking if since a 9.2 sales for a $1.50 will a 9.6 sale fo $10. And since a Batman 492 in 9.8 sells for $100 will a 627 9.8 sell for $100. I juz don't kno? grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Well shoot, from the way dat sounds ya! I am sure some suc....one with $$ would plop down couple hundred for a batman with Lee's signature, while you're at it you should also get Ditko, and Romita Sr. Signature on it. (Dont ask me how to get Ditko's tongue.gif) then ask another stu...smart question about it. insane.gif