• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wooo! More Signatures :)

42 posts in this topic

Holy crrap, a Darrell apperance 893applaud-thumb.gif

Anyway thanks laugh.gif and how am I classified as a noob, or newb, or whatever you call it tongue.gif

if you are not at level 60 in wow, you are a noob.

if you get pwned with a glock in cs, you are a noob.

on a note that is more in line with the title of the thread, here's a couple books from my raw signed Cap run smile.gif

a note on these books is about Mike Perkins' signature on some of them. There were quite a few issues that he goes on uncredited for on the cover.

So when I met him at the Paradise show, it was awesome to add his signatures to the books that I could, plus getting 6 books for signature series via Carlos.

[captainamericasignedrunac1.jpgcaptainamericasignedrunfz7.jpg

Quadruple signed books:

captainamericasignedruncu5.jpg

captainamericasignedrunbp0.jpg

headbang.gif

Mike Perkins is probably the nicest guy I have ever met at a convention. Well it's close between him, JRJR and John Cassaday.

Mike Perkins is probably the nicest guy I have ever met at a convention. Well it's close between him, JRJR and John Cassaday.

that gives me some hope for when i meet JRJR and Cassaday!

acclaim.gif