• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men #139

12 posts in this topic

Assuming that the back cover is clean and flawless (which it appears to be), where would you grade this book? The pages are white, and the defects I can see are a 1/16" bindery tear at the upper right of the front cover, a 1/8" non color-breaking spine stress and some slight fuzziness to the top and bottom left corners. Please note that the waviness is from the bag in which it is stored.

9.4? 9.2? Lower?

Thanks!

xmen1399jm.jpg

I'd think 9.4, maybe 9.2 worst case. Can't see it going lower even with the bindery tear. We would need to see the back cover to really grade it, though (even slight corner rounding or spine stress could knock it down a touch).

By the way, welcome to the boards! thumbsup2.gif

9.4 maybe a 9.6 depending... no lower than 9.2 I'd say.

Plus, I see no spine stress whatsoever and my 9.4 X-Men 94 has a couple of spine stress marks; your issue doesn't!

And you say there is spine stress... I still say a 9.4/9.2

Kevin

9.4 maybe a 9.6 depending... no lower than 9.2 I'd say.

Plus, I see no spine stress whatsoever and my 9.4 X-Men 94 has a couple of spine stress marks; your issue doesn't!

And you say there is spine stress... I still say a 9.4/9.2

Kevin

I agree I have seen 9.6 copies that look worse than this. 9.4

Have you examined it out of the bag? You may be surprised. NM 9.4 otherwise.

Dan

Dont you think that I would have known that you'd have known that I knew you knew....so I clearly cannot drink from the cup in front of me 27_laughing.gifyay.gif

Have you examined it out of the bag? You may be surprised. NM 9.4 otherwise.

Dan

Dont you think that I would have known that you'd have known that I knew you knew....so I clearly cannot drink from the cup in front of me 27_laughing.gifyay.gif

I hear you. At least I think I do. thumbsup2.gif

Dan