• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF 48....HOS 99.... Avengers 24... All CGC Graded Back ON Sale!!!

31 posts in this topic

Shipping is Free:

Avengers 24 CGC 9.6 OWTW Pages $235.00:

av24.jpg

House of Secrets # 99 Pacific Coast CGC NM 9.4, White Pages $ 175.00 ON HOLD!!!! news.gif

hos992.jpg

hos99.jpg

Fantastic Four # 48 CGC 7.5 VF Minus $ 400.00 The FF 48 is now sold! news.gif

ff48-1.jpg

Sweet FF 48! hail.gif

Gosh darn it I gotta spend $300-$400 on a new AC next month. tonofbricks.gif

Just think, you'll look cooler to all of us with a FF48 thumbsup2.gif

Not this Summer.

It's a beetch with 90+F heat every other day and July isn't here yet.

tonofbricks.gif

Maybe he takes time payments.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shipping is Free:

House of Secrets # 99 Pacific Coast CGC NM 9.4, White Pages $ 175.00

hos992.jpg

hos99.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

looks undergraded, doesn't it?

Why are they deleted?

No interest after 100 hits so I moved them to ebay and raised the prices a bit.

It's funny, sometimes I try and sell a book here and get no takers, put it on ebay and sell it for more than I asked? If interested in any let me know, I can always pull them off feebay. I have quite a few watchers already, so I can only hope someone pulls the ebay trigger!!! thumbsup2.gif

That FF looks much better than a VF-?

I called for the notes:

8.0, 8.5 and 7.5, then they got a fourth opinion, another 7.5.

Sorry, but I think they missed the grade on this one. I held this book in my hands, had it for a while, it's not a 7.5.

Why are they deleted?

It's funny, sometimes I try and sell a book here and get no takers, put it on ebay and sell it for more than I asked? If interested in any let me know, I can always pull them off feebay. I have quite a few watchers already, so I can only hope someone pulls the ebay trigger!!! thumbsup2.gif

Well, at least you were patient and gave them a chance! poke2.gif

Why are they deleted?

Well, at least you were patient and gave them a chance! poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Why are they deleted?

I'm sure that FF 48 will be gone. sumo.gif

$400 was a great price btw.

a 7.0 I was watching sold for nearly that.

If by some miracle it doesn't sell.... flowerred.gif

Why are they deleted?

I'm sure that FF 48 will be gone. sumo.gif

$400 was a great price btw.

a 7.0 I was watching sold for nearly that.

If by some miracle it doesn't sell.... flowerred.gif

I priced it sell here!!!!!!! 33.00 less than GPA and free shipping. Not bad if you are looking to buy a book under the money. It has a bunch of watchers on ebay now!

I think it all depends on the books regarding how fast some lots move here(see Andy's recent War Book threads). Sure some lots move like wildfire no matter the price, others take time to make the rounds from every buying member. Not to mention the forum member who might have hit your BIN is offline, or maybe even asleep and will be Christo_pull_hair.gif that they missed your auction.

I think if you list a book here waiting 24 hours to see if the board has any serious buyers is fair enough,cause moving them here with no listing fees sure is the way to go.

In either case, I hope they move for you as they are very nice books and I like to see stuff like this posted here..

Just let them sit for at least a day once you post them, test the waters by sticking more then your toe in before saying its too cold!

poke2.gif

Ze-

It was actually 2 hours and 100 hits! I will be happy to sell a book to anyone that asks, but no one has asked! I can pull a book off ebay faster than it takes to get it there!!

OK the FF and Avengers are back for sale on the boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to buy one of them I can kill the ebay listing in minutes!!!!!!! Just use the

takeit.gif