• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great, another Marvel "death"...

23 posts in this topic

Newsflash: Kids don't buy comics anymore, and I think Marvel and Alonso know this, and are simply using it as an excuse to kill off MJ.

Maybe they're just looking for an excuse to do "Spider-Man Blue 2". grin.gif

I'm pretty slack on my moderns, but is it wrong to not want to see MJ die? Sure, seperation for a little change up in creativity, but ever since ASM 122, I've always liked Pete w/ MJ. Besides, he's taken a break from her in the past (the Black Cat days), so why not something like that?

Aunt May... yeah, I think it would be fair to gracefully retire her character as Oneasian put it. Black Cat's death just wouldn't really have a lot of punch or meaning comparatively. Now, Robbie is also getting older in years, so he wouldn't be a terribly unlikely candidate, AND has been a professional shoulder to Pete at the Bugle.

I'm pretty slack on my moderns, but is it wrong to not want to see MJ die? Sure, seperation for a little change up in creativity, but ever since ASM 122, I've always liked Pete w/ MJ. Besides, he's taken a break from her in the past (the Black Cat days), so why not something like that?

Aunt May... yeah, I think it would be fair to gracefully retire her character as Oneasian put it. Black Cat's death just wouldn't really have a lot of punch or meaning comparatively. Now, Robbie is also getting older in years, so he wouldn't be a terribly unlikely candidate, AND has been a professional shoulder to Pete at the Bugle.

I dont think Black Cat is a target, seeing as she plays a prominent role in Heroes for hire. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif