• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM#34 - Edited yet again

I am at CGC now; grade me to give me luck!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. I am at CGC now; grade me to give me luck!

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, you've seen my ASM#1, so here's another Spidey, #34. The only defect that I saw flipping through this book, is that to the right of Spidey's head, in the ULC, right next to his eye, on the spine (you can't see it from the front, and can barely see it on the back) is that there is a rough scuff on the spine about a 1/4" of an inch long. the best way to describe it is that it looks like some one took a file to the spine and made one swipe on it and scuffed up the edge. But this issue looks as if I just pulled it off the printer.

And again, that faint wash of a vertical bar over the blue circle is my scanner. Don't know what that is coming from...

Either this forum is built wrong and blocking images, or Angelfire and Photobucket just don't allow viewing images... so here an external link to the image.

Amazing Spider-Man #34

"Either this forum is built wrong and blocking images, or Angelfire and Photobucket just don't allow viewing images..."

Or there is no image 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

This place is built almost as nice as Dena. shy.gif