• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to my post about my post about the post about the mas - sacre?

45 posts in this topic

BOC, do you think you could have more pictures and quotes in your damn posts?? I think the Bubbles RIP has played itself out, so time for something new rehab! insane.gif

Yeah, BOC. Use the cat!!!

27_laughing.gif

BOC, do you think you could have more pictures and quotes in your damn posts?? I think the Bubbles RIP has played itself out, so time for something new rehab! insane.gif

How about this?

perfectchick.jpg

Thank the Dear Lord above, that's the pic you need from now on! I'm now a happy man, and will leave you all so I can go to bed. grin.gif

How about this?

perfectchick.jpg

Thank the Dear Lord above, that's the pic you need from now on! I'm now a happy man, and will leave you all so I can go..... grin.gif

How about this?

perfectchick.jpg

insane.gif

How about this?

perfectchick.jpg

Use her Bachelor, absolutely gorgeous. Do not use the [!@#%^&^]. (cat) Where did you find her?

How about this?

perfectchick.jpg

insane.gif

dontcha just love it when evryone uses the quote button with a pic like this...over, and over, and over again. I might actually get tired of it in a week or so!!

How about this?

perfectchick.jpg

insane.gif

dontcha just love it when evryone uses the quote button with a pic like this...over, and over, and over again. I might actually get tired of it in a week or so!!

insane.gif

Where did you find her?

She was dancing around in my backyard one day............ 893applaud-thumb.gif

To quote the great poet, Beavis...

BOING!!!