• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Con tomorrow

8 posts in this topic

I went back to his table after his Q&A and got a quick Wolvie sketch done free of charge...it's awesome. I already have it framed on my wall grin.gif I'll put my pics up from the whole show tomorrow after I go back.

I'll be up there again tomorrow. Stop by Lighthouse and bubbagumps booth, in the far back right corner. Can't miss Lighthouse, even sitting down he's probably taller than you.

Yeah he did quite a few free head sketches while I was waiting in line. Seems like a really nice guy and it was fun listening to his Stan Lee stories. I've been thinking about going back tomorrow and getting a full Hulk thing done (I think he was charging $40 for stuff like that.)

While I was waiting in line to get my sketch, he was talking about how ugly he thought the original Wolvie costume was. It was kind of funny when I got up there and asked him to draw it 27_laughing.gif I also picked up a nice looking Iron Fist 14 and FF 54 and 75 I had been planning to look at a FF 48 I saw from a distance while on my way to get the 181 signed, but it had already sold when I got back.

Herb Trimpe charges $45 and he's still got it. Wonderful wife as well.

Alright... shout outs to StrongGuy, Lighthouse and Bubba Gump (who I met at the show).

Nice to put some faces on the forum's crowd.