• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delivery Times for First Class International

9 posts in this topic

Does anybody know for sure the delivery times for First Class International. I have looked on the USPS website and found nada. I have searched for this topic on these boards and have not found anything specifically as far as how long it takes. Of course, I could be wrong and I am sure one of you will gladly point that out for which I will humbly apologize.

Yes, I did actually call the USPS and actually talked to a live person. She told me delivery time for First Class International would be 6-10 days which is the same exact delivery time for Priority Mail International. Therefore my quandry. I asked her several times if she meant Priority, but she insisted it was 6-10 days.

So have any of you used First Class International to ship comics or anything for that matter and if you have what is the expected delivery time. Thanks.

Shawn

I sent a book to Toronto from Nawth Cackalacky via First Class International and it took about a week.

Not sure if this helps, but at least it's a base point from which to go on

Thanks Sal. I have had a few packages come from Canada within a week as well but I have not sent one the other way in quite a few years.

After the lady telling me that the delivery times were the same as Priority (6-10 days), it seems weird especially with the HUGE difference in price.

Priority 20 lbs $41.70

First Class 20 lbs $5.56

I am assuming that First Class is gonna take a heck of a lot longer, otherwise who would pay for Priority.

Thanks Sal. I have had a few packages come from Canada within a week as well but I have not sent one the other way in quite a few years.

After the lady telling me that the delivery times were the same as Priority (6-10 days), it seems weird especially with the HUGE difference in price.

Priority 20 lbs $41.70

First Class 20 lbs $5.56

I am assuming that First Class is gonna take a heck of a lot longer, otherwise who would pay for Priority.

i don't want to speak out of turn here, but i would love to pay those prices. the package i just sent recently was 2 lbs and cost about six fifty for 1st class.

Yep. I am trying real hard to come up with something witty right now to explain the fact that I can't read, but I got nothing.

I think I may have hurt my brain as well. sorry.gif