• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome new Pre Code horror/ Good girl art collection

12 posts in this topic

I will be debuting a brand new awesome pre-code horror collection of about 1500 books at San Diego. Great stuff. Grades are all over, but I have books I have never seen before. Complete or near complete runs of stuff like Mr Mistery, Weird Tales of the Future, Weird Mysteries, Dark Mysteries, Fight against Crime, and just tons more really good stuff, and some pretty decent GGA books too. Several of the really cool covers of All Top, Zoot, Rulah, Claire Voyante, Brenda Starr and others. Also a little bit of Fiction House including Fight #1 and Wings #1.

Booth 737 At San Diego. Come check them out.

watch yourself here, Dale. This is the kind of thing that is frowned upon by the locals, especially those who have lost money to you in poker

Sorry, I will dump some cash at the next poker game......maybe. Honestly, sorry, don't mean to ruffle feathers. Don't know the unwritten rules of the game I guess.

no apology needed, i'm sure it won't even bother most people here. just thought you would rather hear a friendly voice giving you advice then someone yelling the dreaded "s" word.

flowerred.gif

Sorry, I will dump some cash at the next poker game......maybe. Honestly, sorry, don't mean to ruffle feathers. Don't know the unwritten rules of the game I guess.

no apology needed, i'm sure it won't even bother most people here. just thought you would rather hear a friendly voice giving you advice then someone yelling the dreaded "s" word.

flowerred.gif

Is it okay to SPAM comics general with for sale posts now?

flowerred.gif

Is it okay to SPAM comics general with for sale posts now?

"It's not what you do to cause the problem, but how you deal with it that shows your true character."

given that Dale is new here, and has tried hard to be a good citizen, i would think first offenses get a pass...

ymmv