• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do these creators show up? Any SS out there?

67 posts in this topic

Hello, i had a question, i was wondering if these creators ever make show these days or if there are any SS books out there for these fine men.

Eduardo Barreto

Sal Buscema

Elliot S Maggin

Al Williamson

Al Milgrom

Scott Lobdell

Please let me know, thanks!

Hello, i had a question, i was wondering if these creators ever make show these days or if there are any SS books out there for these fine men.

Eduardo Barreto

Sal Buscema

Elliot S Maggin

Al Williamson

Al Milgrom

Scott Lobdell

Please let me know, thanks!

Eduardo Barreto Was at San Deigo last year. He lives in uraguay so it is cost prohibitive for him to come to cons in amercia. I know someone who knows eduardo I could ask if he is going to be in san deigo this year.

Sal Buscema usually makes atleast one convention appearance each year.

I have never Seen Elliot S. Maggin at a con I would like to get some books signed myself.

Al Williamson has a health condition which prevents him from attending conventions.

Al Milgrom ?

Scott Lobdell was at the NY comic-con this febuary.

to answer the questrion on if SS exist for them

on Eduardo Barreto atleast 2 exist but they are not for sale

2 Al Williamson SS books exist. One isn't for sale the other went up on the ebay last year and sold for a very low price due to it's grade of 9.2

So I doubt you will be seeing it anytime soon.

As for sal buscema there are SS books available just keep an eye out.

There will be no more sigs from Al Williamson. Due to personal health issues he will not be doing any signings. After getting it signed by Colan, I looked very hard into getting this OA page signed by Al and learned about his situation through a close personal friend of his. I'll just have to settle for owning a nice piece of art that Al inked, and that's good enough for me.

thumbsup2.gif

gene.jpg

Anyone know if Walt Simonson does any signings? How about Ron Frenz and Bret Breeding or Bagley? Thanks.

_----------------------------

Looking to buy Avengers V1 6-10

X-men V1 75-80

Anyone know if Walt Simonson does any signings? How about Ron Frenz and Bret Breeding or Bagley? Thanks.

_----------------------------

Looking to buy Avengers V1 6-10

X-men V1 75-80

Lots of Simonson, Frenz & Bagley SS books. Not sure about Breeding....

2 Al Williamson SS books exist. One isn't for sale the other went up on the ebay last year and sold for a very low price due to it's grade of 9.2

So I doubt you will be seeing it anytime soon.

As for sal buscema there are SS books available just keep an eye out.

Do you know the owner of the 9.2? I'll make them very happy! thumbsup2.gif

the book is a wolverine # 1 from 1988. I am not aware of who the owner is. I just remember not buying it when it came to auction. it sold for 16 dollars I believe. that is actually less than what the book is worth raw. I was truly amazed.

the book is a wolverine # 1 from 1988. I am not aware of who the owner is. I just remember not buying it when it came to auction. it sold for 16 dollars I believe. that is actually less than what the book is worth raw. I was truly amazed.

You're kidding! I thought it was a Gladstone EC reprint. Weird Science, as I recall. I'm certain that was what I remember. I know it was a "lower grade" (like 9.2 is junk tongue.gif ) and that it was Williamson and it went darned cheap. I was essentially thrill bidding and got beat/sniped.