• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy [!@#%^&^]!!!!

26 posts in this topic

how many freaking thor cgc 9.8s of the cover with doctor doom taking his mask off does he have.it seems like he has a new one every month 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A dealer found a big stack of that issue and three other corresponding titles (I can't remember what they were) and he had them at a show in NYC. I went through the stack after another dealer (who shall remain nameless) had cherry picked them. The guy was selling them raw for $25 each. I managed to snag one 9.8 and two 9.6s. My timing was perfect because when I threw a 9.8 on eBay, I didn't know, and no one else knew, that there was going to be a bazillion 9.8s and it sold for $450.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

how many freaking thor cgc 9.8s of the cover with doctor doom taking his mask off does he have.it seems like he has a new one every month 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A dealer found a big stack of that issue and three other corresponding titles (I can't remember what they were) and he had them at a show in NYC. I went through the stack after another dealer (who shall remain nameless) had cherry picked them. The guy was selling them raw for $25 each. I managed to snag one 9.8 and two 9.6s. My timing was perfect because when I threw a 9.8 on eBay, I didn't know, and no one else knew, that there was going to be a bazillion 9.8s and it sold for $450.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice work... grin.gif