• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 9

Choose one comic to depart this list  

564 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one comic to depart this list

79 posts in this topic

'Number 9, number 9, number 9... ' repeated Eddly monotonously as he strolled down the collectible toy section of the Hall.

'Cut it out,' replied Oneasian, 'It wasn't good on the White album and it's not good here.'

'But we're onto Round 9.' commented Eddly as he looked over some battered Mego Hulk's. 'And the Legion Of Superheroes finally departed.'

The voice over the convention hall loudspeaker issued forth in classic Stan Lee-style. 'Hey all you fellow believers! Adventure #247 and the lovable Legion Of Superheroes has been voted off. Rowdy Round 9 has begun and were down to the Terrific Twelve!'

- OK, onto Round 9. Again, vote off the comic you want to depart. Due to the fact I will be out of town until Wednesday, we'll take this vote til Wednesday night around 8:30. Hope everyone (in the States) has a good 4th of July holiday!

Yep, since I think it should have gone before Adventure #247, Flash #105 is overdue for an exit.

We ought to spend the remaining 3 days debating the relative merits of ASM #1 or FF #5 being next. devil.gif

Yep, since I think it should have gone before Adventure #247, Flash #105 is overdue for an exit.

We ought to spend the remaining 3 days debating the relative merits of ASM #1 or FF #5 being next. devil.gif

I predict one of the remaining DC's will suddenly get a ton of votes...once the anti-DC crowd finishes off Flash.

I stuck with FF 5 this round. The significance of Flash 105 is it's the first SA superhero to get his own title. That's a big deal. Bigger than the first appearance of FF's arch enemy.