• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some feedback on Jef Hinds Comics..how's the grading?

8 posts in this topic

I've always had great dealings with Jeff. His grading has always been to my liking and he's a good guy to talk to. He seems to be more from the old school of comic selling, although I've never met him and don't know how old he is. I myself, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.I've never been unhappy with a book I've bought from him, so I've never had to return one, but I'm sure he has a standard satisfaction guaranteed return policy.

I've bought a few books in the VG range from him over the years and found the grading to be accurate. He also seems to have a good price on GA boards and mylars.

Yes they have a virtually perfect ebay feedback score, but I'm still curious as to how GA Boardies who have dealt with Jef Hinds comics feel about their grading and return policy.

Any input would be appreciated.

a great guy, and a great dealer. all deals perfect, except for one where inside a book were some problems Jef hadn't noticed--one call, and based on what i explained the problem to be, an appropriate reduction of price refund was in the mail.