• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To Conduct Proper Deal Negotitations With Forum Members

65 posts in this topic

Step 1. For Buyer

PM the seller with offers to buy a book or multiple books...

Step 2 For Buyer & Seller

Exchange offers back and forth for two days until a agreement is reached and everything looks good.

Step 3 For Buyer

About 4 hours after deal has been reached.Email the seller to say that u are backing out of the deal because you forgot to pay your bills and did not have the money in the first place to buy the book or books. Fullfilling your true goal to waste both party's time and energy.

Step 4 For Seller

Post "How To Conduct Proper Deal Negotitions With Forum Members" post listing each step and ending with lots of emoticons showing how you feel to other forum members.

mad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gifmad.gif

What comics and names please.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Well Jim, I was being sarcastic in the above post when I said Members, its actually one member. But I will not say at this time who it is, just real dissapointed in the way they conduct business. Has anyone else had a falling out with another board member for stupid reasons that should of been thought of before hand. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Wow I forgot the most important step to start with prior to even thinking about step one of even bothering to PM a seller. If you are married and do not have control of any of the money in the house or you have not got your monthly allowance smirk.gif. Do not even bother negotiating any deals on comics because you have no control at all. Yup the significant other is the deal killer from what I have been told and for some reason I am finding this whole deal just hilarious now 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Could we stop this BS here and now? happens, and if a deal fell through then that's life. I'm currently in a snafu with my Paypal-only CC due to online payments made right before the power crashed (and have yet to clear), so I know how it feels.

Could we stop this BS here and now? happens, and if a deal fell through then that's life. I'm currently in a snafu with my Paypal-only CC due to online payments made right before the power crashed (and have yet to clear), so I know how it feels.

Well you are still getting the money for those once they clear I am not and hey since when does a little venting not help one clear the air. Why is my post BS?. I just thought there was a certain I don't know respect among transactions with most legitimate board members thats all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Why is my post BS?. I just thought there was a certain I don't know respect among transactions with most legitimate board members thats all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Please note I only posted this AFTER you had taken it well beyond the initial venting.

It basically is explained above in my sarcastic not so gentle approach to this situation. Lack of communication with the spouse, after the fact of deal being reached, had to pull out. Whats done is done I guess but man doesn't it just bug the hell out of ya when deals go from basically completed to a grinding halt. I hate wasting time like that. mad.gif

Why is my post BS?. I just thought there was a certain I don't know respect among transactions with most legitimate board members thats all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Please note I only posted this AFTER you had taken it well beyond the initial venting.

Is that not the norm here going above and beyond the venting. I seem to recollect a few numerous posts and threads about how certain people dislike the new CGC label. How many posts does it take to say I do not like it and explain why..... grin.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gifblush.giftongue.gif

"Lack of communication with the spouse, after the fact of deal being reached, had to pull out."

You may want to re-word the above statement... smirk.gif

But yes, I hate when time is wasted on a deal that never actually happens.

D'OH that first sentence is quite amusing did not realize I phrased it that way... blush.gif

Is that not the norm here going above and beyond the venting. I seem to recollect a few numerous posts and threads about how certain people dislike the new CGC label. How many posts does it take to say I do not like it and explain why..... grin.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gifblush.giftongue.gif

552?