• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

28 Silver CGC's For Sale

14 posts in this topic

Is it just me.......or has every forum become the marketplace forum lately? 893naughty-thumb.gif
This thread already listed in the Silver Age PLUS the marketplace! 893whatthe.gif

Is it just me.......or has every forum become the marketplace forum lately? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Every post of Greggy's sells himself off to the high bidder so you could sday that... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So....same price as yesterday and it's a done deal! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know why people get upset about people posting "for sale " items in forums other than marketplace....yet, it's perfectly acceptable for these same people to put garbage on here that have NOTHING to do with comics or the topic at hand....I'm not pointing fingers at Bug, I am just using his quote to make a point....In all seriousness, what differance does it make ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't know why people get upset about people posting "for sale " items in forums other than marketplace....yet, it's perfectly acceptable for these same people to put garbage on here that have NOTHING to do with comics or the topic at hand....I'm not pointing fingers at Bug, I am just using his quote to make a point....In all seriousness, what differance does it make ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn hater! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Does that mean when gman starts flooding all the other forums with his "for sale" threads and bumping them every twenty minutes, that we won't hear any complaints from you or your brother? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif