• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,058 posts in this topic

Great looking #29! It was one of my first "back issue" purchases back in 1979. Of course, my copy might be a 3.0. lol

When I bought this as a kid, I remember thinking that this must be an important issue as it was the "2nd" time they united. lol

See, you should've bought the #32 too! :baiting:

hm

I need to move back up to the #5 spot

The good news is I finally figured out where my second 9.4 copy (old label) was, after scouring through my boxes in HK. I forgot it was at my sister's place in the US. doh!

So you'd have your choice of a 9.4 old label or 9.4 new label copy, although I guess the old label would be a tad cheaper because it would be US domestic shipping vs. international shipping.

See, you should've bought the #32 too! :baiting:

hm

I need to move back up to the #5 spot

The good news is I finally figured out where my second 9.4 copy (old label) was, after scouring through my boxes in HK. I forgot it was at my sister's place in the US. doh!

So you'd have your choice of a 9.4 old label or 9.4 new label copy, although I guess the old label would be a tad cheaper because it would be US domestic shipping vs. international shipping.

Tim,

Is the one in the U.S.----Off-white or better pages? Well-centered? Clean back cover?

Sorry but I'm a little picky (but not as picky as MK :baiting:)

Tim,

Is the one in the U.S.----Off-white or better pages? Well-centered? Clean back cover?

Johnny, no worries, the concept of being a picky collector is not exactly alien to me. ;)

Don't want to be accused of using this thread to pimp books, so just sent you a PM that should answer all of your questions satisfactorily.

Tim,

Johnny, no worries, the concept of being a picky collector is not exactly alien to me. ;)

Don't want to be accused of using this thread to pimp books, so just sent you a PM that should answer all of your questions satisfactorily.

(thumbs u