• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,058 posts in this topic

Breaking News!

I am #1 in the Complete JLA Registry Set--- #1-261 plus Annuals #1-3 :acclaim:

At least I will be for the next few minutes to hours :cloud9:

Until Rick and others find out about it :cry:

Now, I'm going to have to buy even the ugly JLA Annuals :insane:

Breaking News!

Now I'm never going to catch up with Rick... :sumo:

Breaking News!

Now I'm never going to catch up with Rick... :sumo:

Tim,

Do you have any more books for sale?

I need some 9.8's :wishluck::insane:(:

Uh, hooray?

Please tell me that the "Auto-Build" button will transfer all my books from the other 2 sets over to the complete one?

Hey Spookster, Tim can't help ya; I got well over 7500 points in books from 201-261 alone! lol

Don't worry, I'm in no hurry (only entered my "ugly" 9.9 Annual). I like to have the best (that I can afford), but this is not a competition to me. I admired Acesilver's collection when he was top-dog, but never was concerned about topping him.

If/when the movie ever gets made -and prices go crazy- there's a definite chance you'll have an opportunity to devour my set. Better build up that war chest, though! :insane:

Rick

Uh, hooray?

Please tell me that the "Auto-Build" button will transfer all my books from the other 2 sets over to the complete one?

Hey Spookster, Tim can't help ya; I got well over 7500 points in books from 201-261 alone! lol

Don't worry, I'm in no hurry (only entered my "ugly" 9.9 Annual). I like to have the best (that I can afford), but this is not a competition to me. I admired Acesilver's collection when he was top-dog, but never was concerned about topping him.

If/when the movie ever gets made -and prices go crazy- there's a definite chance you'll have an opportunity to devour my set. Better build up that war chest, though! :insane:

Rick

Rick,

The Autobuild button is the way to go. One click and voila. :gossip:

Yes, thanks to Gemma (thumbs u

7500 points for 201-261 :o

My brief time on top was good while it lasted :cloud9::insane:

I'm blown away by the fact that books from 201-261 could be worth a total of 7500 points. doh!

Yeah, that took me by surprise as well. 296 points for any 9.8? They're on the move price-wise, but that's still way too much credit for "Vibe" books! (:

Oh well, just take advantage of the situation. (thumbs u

Rick

:o 296 points

That's more points then JLA #50 in CGC 9.4

Rick,

What's a good price on those 9.8's----I'm thinking $30-40 (shrug)

That WAS the norm. But check out current ebay/'link/heritage prices; early 200's are fetching north of $60-80 while late 100's are closing in (if not topping) $100+ !!

Fortunately, I have enough 9.8 issues in my own raw set to help off-set the ones I'll have to pay for.

Rick

That WAS the norm. But check out current ebay/'link/heritage prices; early 200's are fetching north of $60-80 while late 100's are closing in (if not topping) $100+ !!

Fortunately, I have enough 9.8 issues in my own raw set to help off-set the ones I'll have to pay for.

Rick

:o

I just want to complete the series, so I may have to just buy raw issues of those for cheap and hope for the best----9.6/9.8 :wishluck:

To pay $60-80 for 9.8 CGC slabs of the last 60 issues will cost $3600-4800 :screwy:

Does anyone know why JLA #94 sells for so much?

A recent copy in CGC 9.4 sold for $400

All the books around that issue sell for $100-150

I know it's a Neal Adams cover, but so are some of the other issues that sell in the $100's

Does anyone know why JLA #94 sells for so much?

A recent copy in CGC 9.4 sold for $400

All the books around that issue sell for $100-150

I know it's a Neal Adams cover, but so are some of the other issues that sell in the $100's

reprint of GA Sandman first appearance in Adventure 40 I seem to remember...