• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIFE ON THE FORUM

37 posts in this topic

James, absolutely this is the first real 1st person shooter game I played and enjoyed. There is nothing like taking out a friend camping on the side of the building with a machine gun or a rocket for that matter. Very fast paced game. If you like combat and war you will like this game. Its a 10 out of 10 in my book.

James, absolutely this is the first real 1st person shooter game I played and enjoyed. There is nothing like taking out a friend camping on the side of the building with a machine gun or a rocket for that matter. Very fast paced game. If you like combat and war you will like this game. Its a 10 out of 10 in my book.

I have played and beaten it; you didn't enjoy Unreal Tournament? I still run a UT server (have since 1999) and there's still a whole bunch of people that play!

I have played and beaten it; you didn't enjoy Unreal Tournament? I still run a UT server (have since 1999) and there's still a whole bunch of people that play!

You know I never really played the Quake games or Unreal might want to try them out next time I go to the local Lan gaming center T3's rule ping is like 10 or less. Did you play the multiplayer on Medal of Honor thats what I am into blasting fools away with my sub machine gun or watching them bounce 6 feet in the air when the Grenade at their feet explodes... smirk.gif

Nah, I played a hacked copy so I couldn't play online. I did go all the way through though; it was tough in some spots! Loved driving the tanks!

My friend swears by Battlefied 1942. I'm going to pick up a copy! Just bought a Geforce FX 5200 Ultra for $99 shipped...

Nice Vid Card good price...The Multiplayer is what gives the game its playability going on a server and playing 16 on 16 axis versus allies teams is a blast. Battlefield 1942 is a ok game everytime I played it I could not figure out 75% of the time who killed me with the NOOB (Newbie Or Owned B 893censored-thumb.gif) teammates dropping bombs on you 893whatthe.giffrown.gif If the vehicles and tanks had the same control and feel as Medal of Honor Battlefield would rock.

The ONLY games I play anymore are online multiplayer; I particularly like RPGs (Ultima Online), first-person shooters (Quake/Unreal/Half-Life), or realtime strategy wargames (WarCraft/Starcraft). One of my favorite genres is the street fighting games like Tekken/Street Fighter/Virtua Fighter, but I haven't played them for years because I'm waiting until you can play those online.

I'll check out Medal of Honor.

The ONLY games I play anymore are online multiplayer; I particularly like RPGs (Ultima Online), first-person shooters (Quake/Unreal/Half-Life), or realtime strategy wargames (WarCraft/Starcraft). One of my favorite genres is the street fighting games like Tekken/Street Fighter/Virtua Fighter, but I haven't played them for years because I'm waiting until you can play those online.

I'll check out Medal of Honor.

I enjoyed the Warcraft and Starcraft Series 1 and 2 played the demo for #3 but for reasons unknown to me never did get Warcraft #3. Maybe when the price plummets I will pick it up no real big hurry on that one now though. Street Fighting Games were never my thing confused-smiley-013.gif Now Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City also take up my time on PS2. I love Diablo, Diablo 2 was ok the game that took its place was Dungeon Siege it is what Diablo 2 should of been incredible game.

I am waiting for all the expansions to medal of honor to come out and then I will never be away from my computer *SIGH* grin.gif

Now if we're talking about addicting games, play this one: Heroes of Might and Magic II, III and IV. I highly recommend #2 and #3; the fourth installment sort of lost the edge the first two had.

Here's 2 screenshots:

herochron_screen003.jpg

herochron_screen002.jpg