• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago

24 posts in this topic

Jonjesper and I will be attending this show and will be accepting submissions in advance of the show. We also would be happy to witness for any forumite who would like to submit in person at the show. Just drop either of us a PM.

i'm planning on going, so i'll make sure i bump into you guys!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Looking forward to meeting you!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Word. Another forumite to look out for.

I have a trademark on 'Word' Joe...and BOOYAH! and also...hugs...

whisper... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Time to start getting those submissions ready. PM me if what/who/how many so I can start getting my list together. I have to fit myself, a woman, 2 kids and a dog in my SUV for the trip, so space will be limited smile.gif

i have a question about what package to purchase.

if i do want to get in on the Thursday night, would I be able to do so if I still purchase one of the VIP packages? or am i limited to only getting the Premiere Weekend Ticket?

trying to decide.

thanks

Time to start getting those submissions ready. PM me if what/who/how many so I can start getting my list together. I have to fit myself, a woman, 2 kids and a dog in my SUV for the trip, so space will be limited smile.gif
That'd no excuse, just use jon's transportation, I am sure he'll have space, and also this is why man made roofs, at least the books will get some air. insane.gif

stooges.gif

That'd no excuse, just use jon's transportation, I am sure he'll have space, and also this is why man made roofs, at least the books will get some air. insane.gif

stooges.gif

what in gods name was that

i have a question about what package to purchase.

if i do want to get in on the Thursday night, would I be able to do so if I still purchase one of the VIP packages? or am i limited to only getting the Premiere Weekend Ticket?

trying to decide.

thanks

any help?

stooges.gif

what in gods name was that

the hell if i know sorry.gif