• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S Avengers/CapMar/DD/FF/HTDuck/IH/JIM/KidColt + more!

36 posts in this topic

Journey Into Mystery #112 Classic Issue Thor vs. Hulk/Origin of LokiG 2.0 OSPG $43.00 SELLING $22.00 news.gif SOLD! news.gif

Journey Into Mystery #112 Classic Issue Thor vs. Hulk/Origin of LokiG+ 2.5 OSPG $53.75 SELLING $26.00 Detached at bottom staple news.gif SOLD! news.gif

Journey Into Mystery #113 Origin Loki VG- 3.5 OSPG $26.25 SELLING $13.00 news.gif SOLD! news.gif

Journey Into Mystery #114 Origin/1st app. Absorbing Man F- 5.5 OSPG $60.50 SELLING $30.00 news.gif SOLD! news.gif

Journey Into Mystery #115 Detailed origin of Loki VG/F 5.0 OSPG $50.00 SELLING $25.00 news.gif SOLD! news.gif

Journey Into Mystery #1 (2nd Series-1972) VF 8.0 OSPG $19.00 SELLING $9.00

JourneyIntoMystery1.jpg

Okay, I'm not to sure what these are here:

Uncanny Tales #75 appears to be a British publication SELLING $6.00

UncannyTales75.jpg

UncannyTales75bc.jpg

Uncanny Tales #74 SELLING $7.00

UncannyTales74.jpg

UncannyTales74BC.jpg

Uncanny Tales #66 SELLING $6.00

UncannyTales66.jpg

UncannyTales66BC.jpg

And lastly.... acclaim.gif

Marvel and DC Present Featuring The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans VF+ 8.5 OSPG $13.00 SELLING $6.00

MarvelandDCPresent.jpg

MarvelandDCPresentbc.jpg

Thanks to everyone for checking these books out. 893applaud-thumb.gif I hope you decide to grab one...or two... thumbsup2.gif

Andy

27_laughing.gif

First it was "a few Marvels"

Then I thought that some wouldn't click on it if I didn't have the names of the titles there

gossip.gif I would have put more acronyms in there if I could have.... 27_laughing.gif

Andy