• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New pixar movie trailer "The Incredibles"

24 posts in this topic

Darn same trailer they played during Finding Nemo. The movie looks incredible (no pun intended). If it is anything like Finding Nemo was this movie might break records Disney/Pixar is definately the new animation company. smirk.gif

The kids and I can't get enough of Pixar movies... although I will be VERY saddened by the demise of hand-drawrn animation when it happens. They will continue to make Computer Animation quicker, better and less expensively.

R.I.P. hand drawn animation sorry.giffrown.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

The kids and I can't get enough of Pixar movies... although I will be VERY saddened by the demise of hand-drawrn animation when it happens. They will continue to make Computer Animation quicker, better and less expensively.

confused-smiley-013.gif
It's okay Greggy you can still watch your hand drawn episodes of Thundar The Barbarian and Super-Friends..... grin.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
It's okay Greggy you can still watch your hand drawn episodes of Thundar The Barbarian and Super-Friends..... grin.gif
How about the Transformers? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very True about the demise of Hand Drawn Animation. The quality of Little Nemo was Spectacular hand drawn animators could not compete against that and with computers getting bigger and better so will the computer animation.

Artwork on Transformers varied from poor to amazing.

New Transformers are lame to say the least.

What new Transformers? After Beast Wars? confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
Or G.I. Joe, Johnny Quest, Voltron whatever makes u happy. I thought it would be Super-Friends due to Wonder Woman, The Wonder Twins and who can forget Gleek.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
Or G.I. Joe, Johnny Quest, Voltron whatever makes u happy. I thought it would be Super-Friends due to Wonder Woman, The Wonder Twins and who can forget Gleek.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif
Back off sucka! Haven't watched those in years. sumo.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
What!!! You do not get Cartoon Network for super friends episodes... sorry.gif man I mean come on man Legion of Doom with Lex Luthor King of the Short Shorts 27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
What!!! You do not get Cartoon Network for super friends episodes... sorry.gif man I mean come on man Legion of Doom with Lex Luthor King of the Short Shorts 27_laughing.gif
Nope...not unless I get a dish. BTW...don't watch too much TV anyways. Other....ummm...things take up my time! confused-smiley-013.gif

Johnny Quest rocks. Remember the Sargasso Sea story.... cloud9.gif
No sorry don't recall that one...Have you seen any of the Adult Swim stuff on Cartoon Network Johnny Quest parodies.... 27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
Nope...not unless I get a dish. BTW...don't watch too much TV anyways. Other....ummm...things take up my time! confused-smiley-013.gif
Man get the Dish Already only take selling a couple good books of yours and you can enjoy classic cartoons all day long... cloud9.gif and stick the TV next to your PC so you can watch and post. Multitasking everyday man tongue.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
Man get the Dish Already only take selling a couple good books of yours and you can enjoy classic cartoons all day long... cloud9.gif and stick the TV next to your PC so you can watch and post. Multitasking everyday man tongue.gif
Nah...I don't get too nostalgic over old cartoons anyways! confused-smiley-013.gif