• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGT FURY - Raw + a few Slabbed Pedigrees

39 posts in this topic

Sgt Fury 38, paratrooper cover, a very nice looking 5.5. BIN $5

takeit.gif

Thanks!!

Toss this one in for another $5? FINE, signed by Ayers. I had him sign it at a show, so I can assure you the signature is authentic.

SgtFury88.jpg

Sgt Fury 38, paratrooper cover, a very nice looking 5.5. BIN $5

takeit.gif

Thanks!!

Toss this one in for another $5? FINE, signed by Ayers. I had him sign it at a show, so I can assure you the signature is authentic.

SgtFury88.jpg

takeit.gif

Then after maybe everyone can help me 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I have about 5 so far yeahok.gif

You need to change your screenname then. How about, "IPayMoreForParatrooperBooks?"

grin.gif

Since it's worked so well for Paratrooper, I'm thinking of changing my name to ActionWarCoversWanted.

27_laughing.gif

I have something that might help you a lot. I already gave it to half the sellers on this board, and a few fellow forumites who would like to collect this theme. When I give you my Trooper list it means I'll have competition for these, but I'm a nice guy. PM me your email address and I'll send you an excell spreadsheet with all the trooper books I've Identified....450+ books and growing.

I have something that might help you a lot. I already gave it to half the sellers on this board, and a few fellow forumites who would like to collect this theme. When I give you my Trooper list it means I'll have competition for these, but I'm a nice guy. PM me your email address and I'll send you an excell spreadsheet with all the trooper books I've Identified....450+ books and growing.

PM sent smile.gif

Thanks very much thumbsup2.gif

Sgt Fury 32 Winnipeg remains as well as a number of raw issues. Please feel free to make offers. :cool:

Which of the raws are still available? :)

30, 36, 37, 40, 41, 43, 44, 47, 50, 84, 87, 144

All sold books are marked as sold.

I actually have quite a few more, but I didn't get around to posting them as there didn't seem to be much interest. If you are looking for a specific issue, LMK. :grin:

Sgt Fury 32 Winnipeg remains as well as a number of raw issues. Please feel free to make offers. :cool:

Which of the raws are still available? :)

30, 36, 37, 40, 41, 43, 44, 47, 50, 84, 87, 144

All sold books are marked as sold.

I actually have quite a few more, but I didn't get around to posting them as there didn't seem to be much interest. If you are looking for a specific issue, LMK. :grin:

Ill take a look and let you know ;)