• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC blue ribbon digests/Marvel digests

28 posts in this topic

Want to make a little wager that it's at least above a 9.0?

I will buy you 10 beers at Mid-Ohio if that book grades 9.0 or better. No need to wager. I will probably be buying anyway, so I might as well get you to sub that wretched dog, and get a good laugh out of Litch and the boys.

Deal!

I will buy you 10 beers at Mid-Ohio if that book grades 9.0 or better. No need to wager. I will probably be buying anyway, so I might as well get you to sub that wretched dog, and get a good laugh out of Litch and the boys.

Deal!

What are you going to do with the second hour?

Deal!

Look wistfully toward Vancouver and wish that you could be there and get hammered on 1/2 a long island iced tea.

Deal!

Look wistfully toward Vancouver and wish that you could be there and get hammered on 1/2 a long island iced tea.

He would spill the other 1/2. :gossip: