• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Travis Charest Sketchbooks Anyone?

2 posts in this topic

Travis Charest will have a new sketchbook available this year at San Diego. For those of you that might be interested and aren't going to San Diego, we'll be offering a limited number up to members of this group and one or two other groups. This year's book will be full color, ashcan size, 32 pages and limited to 1,500 copies. Each copy will be signed by Travis.

The files are now at the printer. We will be getting back proofs early next week and then the books will take a minimum of one week after approval of the proofs to be printed. Travis will then sign so that they will be ready to ship. I will handle shipping and will be leaving for San Diego early on July 21. If the books are ready and signed before July 21, I will ship whatever orders I can. If not, they will be shipped the first week of August. So, if you order a book and it's not immediately there, don't fret. I'll get them out asap but it may be after San Diego.

There will be three ways to get the books from us. #1, order direct. #2, pick up in San Diego. #3, buy them from us on eBay. (You could buy them from some one else on eBay too but why? I will be launching a number of eBay auctions.) These are being done to allow people who are not members of the groups to get the books if they are not in San Diego. Note that both the costs to us and the costs to the buyer will be slightly higher on eBay so your best bet is either #1 or #2. I AM NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR BOOKS AT SAN DIEGO. STRICTLY FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED THERE. We should have about 1,000 copies there so it should not be necessary to show up first thing on Wednesday to get a copy.

Okay, now for the good stuff. Price is $20 per copy. No limit (within reason) on the number of copies you can purchase. Shipping will generally be $5 for the first copy; $1 for each additional copy for first class shipping (no insurance or confirmation). Priority shipping and insurance will be available upon request for a couple dollars extra. International shipping shall be determined directly with the buyer.

Okay, orders are now being accepted. Please e-mail me at smorger-at-comcast.net to place your order. I will respond to and confirm each order in the evenings. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or post your questions here.

Best, Steve Morger.

P.S. Let's not see any eBay auctions, okay?

P.S.S. If anyone wants copies of other sketchbooks such as Sanjulian, Steve Mannion, Ernie Chan, Mike Bair, Ray Lago or Dan Brereton, I'd be glad to make you a good deal on them separately or in conjunction with the Travis book.

P.S.S.S. Since I only browse this group and the one on events, I thought this was the most appropriate group to post this on. Since it's not technically original art, I hope I'm not out of line but I thought it might be of interest to original art collectors primarily.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll bet it's gonna be awesome. I'm picking mine up in SD. Thanks for the heads up Steve.