• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vault screw up...

64 posts in this topic

Perhaps...give me some time to confer with BigMan on proper forum protocal....

I understand, we would not want a breach of official etiquite on our hands.

If it helps I can provide references from other forum members that I have dealt with.

insane.gif27_laughing.gif

Nice win! How much did it cost you? 893whatthe.gif
300 pounds or $483USD according to their exchange rate! confused-smiley-013.gif Better than the $700+ that Serpico paid for his 9.4 WP a couple of years ago and much cheaper than the outrageous prices for 9.6s! insane.gif

Maybe next time..... mad.gif
27_laughing.gif

you truly are merciless when it comes to DC's.... crazy.gif

I've got some RBCC's... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah...it was those scarce indexes to All Star comics and DC characters from the 1960s! Screw Jim Halperin and Heritage! mad.gif

Can't believe the prices on half of those books....why do they go such much cheaper than Heritage??..Is it just fewer people know about Vault?

Heck, I'm paranoid enough about cross-border shipping, let alone buying from Europe. 893whatthe.gif

Can't believe the prices on half of those books....why do they go such much cheaper than Heritage??..Is it just fewer people know about Vault?
Are you "hyde"? confused-smiley-013.gif

300 pounds or $483USD according to their exchange rate!

Don't they have a BP? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

10%....dammit...used to the Heritage way where you have the premium built in! 893frustrated.gif

Are you "hyde"? confused-smiley-013.gif

???

OH...some guy with the ID won the 2 CGC WW comics for cheap.

BTW...couldn't believe that the HOM 174 is the highest priced Silver Age and I think second over among the Silver and Bronze to the HOS 92 CGC 9.6! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

All Final Bids on successful Lots (Lots that have met required Reserve) are subject to an additional

10% Buyers Premium

crazy.gif

So...you gonna be selling more of your Marvels at a loss to pay for these books? Not exactly a sound monetary plan! 27_laughing.gif