• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

500+ auctions many CGC many Raw

3 posts in this topic

Heres a sample.. BOC customer auctions

CONAN 63 CGC 9.4 NM

MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE 15 CGC 9.4 NM

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 99 CGC 9.4 White Pages!

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 36 CGC 9.0 White Pages

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 40 CGC 9.0

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 46 CGC 9.2

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 38 CGC 9.2

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 19 CGC 9.2

SUPERMAN 249 CGC 9.4 Neal Adams Art!

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 41 CGC 9.4 White Pages

CONAN 58 CGC 8.5 No Reserve

MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE 18 CGC 9.4 NM

MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE 20 CGC 9.4 NM

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE 29 CGC 9.4 MASTER OF KUNG-FU

AVENGERS GIANT-SIZE 2 CGC 9.4 NM

SPIRIT 1 KITCHEN SINK CGC 9.2 2ND PRINT

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL #17 CGC 9.4

MAVEL SUPER SPECIAL 39 CGC 9.4 NM

SUPERBOY 184 CGC 9.6 NM+ White

HULK 25 (Magazine) CGC 9.4 1981

Hey Rich - Thanks for doing the advertising for me....where are those 10 long boxes of comics that you are supposed to be listing going to show up poke2.gif

Lots of copper age books listed, and a lot more to come. If it weren't for work and my family I would be able to list so much more quickly. Darn family smirk.gif

Hey Rich - Thanks for doing the advertising for me....where are those 10 long boxes of comics that you are supposed to be listing going to show up poke2.gif

Lots of copper age books listed, and a lot more to come. If it weren't for work and my family I would be able to list so much more quickly. Darn family smirk.gif

Kids have some of them scanned. This is the last week for baseball so I figure next week we will start listing them.

Also went to an estate sale and picked up 3 more long boxes of books all earlier than 1975. Deciding what to do with these too. (grade or sell raw)