• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest from Chuck

24 posts in this topic

punk-kiffa.gif

Now Supa,..I've been smokin since I was twelve and in all that time I've never,...umm the thing is you got to,....moderation is key,....ummm Oh Look!! Oreo Cookies,.......

i haven't 420'd in about a couple weeks,sneaky.gif as for the oreo cookies, careful now.......it's loaded with trans fat. 893whatthe.gif

i haven't 420'd in about a couple weeks,sneaky.gif as for the oreo cookies, careful now.......it's loaded with trans fat. 893whatthe.gif

I am sure I am going to get hell for this but what do you mean by "420'd ?" confused-smiley-013.gif

Tom

I am sure I am going to get hell for this but what do you mean by "420'd ?" confused-smiley-013.gif

Tom

Does anybody read my threads? 893frustrated.gif

Tom

Nope...because they are USELESS! 27_laughing.gif

Tom

Nope...because they are USELESS! 27_laughing.gif

His front left lobe apparently.

If the guy genuinely does have a brain disease, then obviously this is a serious matter, and I do feel a degree of sympathy for him.

However, if it's something that he's had for ages, I was wondering what effect such a brain disorder would have on someone's personality. Most of us agree that ol' Chuck is kind of out there, but perhaps this is the reason for it. Perhaps this problem has resulted in him being sociopathic? Symptons certainly fit, for example:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

no change in behavior after punishment

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

Most of these can be applied to Chuck.

Any medical professionals out there?

Tom

893whatthe.gifgossip.gif420

Ah, I get it now........

His front left lobe apparently.

If the guy genuinely does have a brain disease, then obviously this is a serious matter, and I do feel a degree of sympathy for him.

However, if it's something that he's had for ages, I was wondering what effect such a brain disorder would have on someone's personality. Most of us agree that ol' Chuck is kind of out there, but perhaps this is the reason for it. Perhaps this problem has resulted in him being sociopathic? Symptons certainly fit, for example:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

no change in behavior after punishment

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

Most of these can be applied to Chuck.

Any medical professionals out there?

Yes.

Nice summary of the DSM iv criteria for antisocial PD (previously known as 'psychopathy').

I'm not sure that Chuck fits, but the criteria fit a former poster here to a T.