• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Mazzucchelli

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anything about the current state of affairs with Mazzucchelli's career? He was one of the best and I wish he would come back to comics.

Thanks all!

Re: Mazzucchelli's career...from what I've heard he's been working on a personal project for quite some time. He does have a rep (Spencer Beck of The Artist's Choice) who sells his art. Perhaps Spencer might have a more definitive answer.

He did do the NY Comic Con earlier this year as a guest and even brought some pre-done sketches to sell. This was his first public con appearance in a long time (10-15 years?). What this re-connecting with the comics community means, I have no idea. Again, hopefully Spencer can shed some light.

Thanks for the tip about his rep. The sad news is that I was in NYC for the con and I guess I didn't know he was there. Damn...but, I did get a great pic of Neal Adams!