• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone need a "FREE" 4 day pass to San Diego!!!

17 posts in this topic

Yes.. I said free, includes preview night... normal cost is about $50 to $60, I think. Anyways.. if you need one PM me so I can let them know of the transfer of ownership....

Only stipulation... I need to know you from these boards... and I reserve the right to say.. "Thanks ...but no thanks!!! makepoint.gif

Yes.. I said free, includes preview night... normal cost is about $50 to $60, I think. Anyways.. if you need one PM me so I can let them know of the transfer of ownership ....

Only stipulation... I need to know you from these boards... and I reserve the right to say.. "Thanks ...but no thanks!!! makepoint.gif

You can transfer ownership? I had an extra ticket which I already gave to another board member, but if I could transfer it into his name that would be better. Only problem is, I purchased it using a military discount and I don't think he is an active duty member.

Yes.. I said free, includes preview night... normal cost is about $50 to $60, I think. Anyways.. if you need one PM me so I can let them know of the transfer of ownership....

You aren't going to SD? Bummer. crazy.gif

You aren't going to SD? Bummer. crazy.gif

Hey Andy... as per earlier PM's... I'm out this year for SD!!! Good news for me is I can use the refund of the hotel to submit about 30 books to CGC now.. headbang.gif

Party in Chicago headbang.gif
yay.gif

In Danny-boy's room!

Wait, does he have a room? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ive had a room for months already.. acclaim.gif

Y-M-C-A

maybe I'll use it for Chicago in August... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif You comin' to Chicago?? headbang.gifyay.gif

I was hoping too.. but it's such short notice to get set up there now... I might just hold off on the convention scene this year and concentrate on my business for now. But I'd love to go.. looks like a powerhouse line up of people attending.. headbang.gif