• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 94 to 143 CGC 9.4 run

24 posts in this topic

I've *never* seen any of these mega-CGC'd runs hit reserve. 95+% of the time, the seller would be better off breaking up the collection into either smaller pieces or single books.

Well, since I'm bored I did the math on this set. Average sales price as per GPAnalysis for the set is $6400. So we'll see if this set beats the average that these books go for in singles.

Good work LR... that makes it simple

What a gorgeous run...even if they weren't CGC slabbed it would still be a great coll.

Sad is there are some important holes on the coll., but with all those high grades who cares...!!!

Within a few months i hope to have a better complete run than this one, un-slabbed of course,lol.

I've *never* seen any of these mega-CGC'd runs hit reserve. 95+% of the time, the seller would be better off breaking up the collection into either smaller pieces or single books.

Well, since I'm bored I did the math on this set. Average sales price as per GPAnalysis for the set is $6400. So we'll see if this set beats the average that these books go for in singles.

We're at $4700 at noon, Sept 4.