• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think everyone here needs to get laid! ... a few times!

104 posts in this topic

I'm not saying most DON'T have the option as several of you have taken it.

I'm suggesting that maybe everyone needs to get off their computer and pursue a healthy "release" for some of the hositlity, frustration and general grumpiness that seems to be at "unsafe levels" for productive discussion lately.

smirk.gif

I'm not saying most DON'T have the option as several of you have taken it.

I'm suggesting that maybe everyone needs to get off their computer and pursue a healthy "release" for some of the hositlity, frustration and general grumpiness that seems to be at "unsafe levels" for productive discussion lately.

smirk.gif

I know what you mean Bruce...just looking at some of these "xxxxxx" number of posts you wonder if these people work for a living,or do they just come on here to stir up trouble,I do serouisly think some of these people on here need to find another hobby besides comics...try fishing! Take your anger out on the big one that jumped out of the water 10 feet only to spit out your bait/lure 893frustrated.gif Play/more video games,go out drinking (people don't beleive that they are "going out" unless there out drinking at a club or bar) Watch movies at the theater,call some out of touch friends..there is a bunch of stuff to do other than starting fight on a message board with someone you will hardly ever meet...if all else fails,sit back and relax and listen to bruce sing. 27_laughing.gif Kevin

I know what you mean Bruce...just looking at some of these "xxxxxx" number of posts you wonder if these people work for a living,or do they just come on here to stir up trouble,I do serouisly think some of these people on here need to find another hobby besides comics...try fishing! Take your anger out on the big one that jumped out of the water 10 feet only to spit out your bait/lure 893frustrated.gif Play/more video games,go out drinking (people don't beleive that they are "going out" unless there out drinking at a club or bar) Watch movies at the theater,call some out of touch friends..there is a bunch of stuff to do other than starting fight on a message board with someone you will hardly ever meet...if all else fails,sit back and relax and listen to bruce sing. 27_laughing.gif Kevin

893whatthe.gif you don't want to hear me sing...unless you meant Spingsteen?

Some good suggestions there... I love fishing... or used to.

Nice to see you chose to spend your time like that. I guess realiziation sunk in that continual arguing with Gman on the forum raises your blood pressure and can be constipating

grin.gifstooges.gif

I summoned the courage and had time to read all the posts in this thread, and I agree!

GET LAID! (It's the new slogan of the boards instead of "GOT MILK?"

Would the campaign for "GET LAID!" feature people with "milk" moustaches?

I summoned the courage and had time to read all the posts in this thread, and I agree!

uh.... maybe just the ladies? shocked.gif

27_laughing.gif

I think not bronz!

893whatthe.gif you don't want to hear me sing...unless you meant Spingsteen?

Some good suggestions there... I love fishing... or used to.

Nice to see you chose to spend your time like that. I guess realiziation sunk in that continual arguing with Gman on the forum raises your blood pressure and can be constipating

grin.gifstooges.gif

Of course I mean't Springsteen, No nothing sunk in about Gman...Since i know him personally 893frustrated.gif I feel I can argue with him all I want, rather than yelling at some screen name with no face 27_laughing.gif