• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How and where do I find my PM's.

12 posts in this topic

IE 6 users.

click on "My Stuff." you will get a drop down.

put your mouse right over the top of the box containing the --Select another Forum -- bar. you will see that the field is clickable, and the address of the link will show up in your status bar at the bottom of your browser window

It may take a few tries, but it is doable, then the real fun starts as you

will soon find every PM and Private Message you have ever sent or received.

IE 6 users.

put your mouse right over the top of the box containing the --Select another Forum -- bar. you will see that the field is clickable, and the address of the link will show up in your status bar at the bottom of your browser window

When you put the mouse over -- Select another Forum -- right click and left click "Open". you'll then be in your Mail. :pullhair:

IE 6 users.

When you put the mouse over -- Select another Forum -- right click and left click "Open". you'll then be in your Mail. :pullhair:

:whatthe:

Nice! Looks like we can double post now. doh!

I hear double posting is one of the leading causes of global warming.

;-P

:whatthe:

Nice! Looks like we can double post now. doh!

I hear double posting is one of the leading causes of global warming.

;-P

Nope. Global Warming causes messed up internet chat boards...........OMG!!! :whatthe:

Nope. Global Warming causes messed up internet chat boards...........OMG!!! 893whatthe.gif

So greggy is the result of an environmental disaster...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. Global Warming causes messed up internet chat boards...........OMG!!! 893whatthe.gif

So greggy is the result of an environmental disaster...? !!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Fixed your post for you! (thumbs up

IE 6 users.

This does not work for me.....

and I have tried many times.....

This is all a perect example of why you don't "fix" things that aren't broken...