• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta

71 posts in this topic

The same guy (dtacol) also has the Portfolio of Frazetta's 8 Buck Rogers covers for Famous Funnies BIN for $349. I'd buy 'em myself if I had the extra cash. I think it's a pretty good deal.

Frank used kind of a different style signature to sign the "Women" edition though:

TopShelfArt-002A.jpg

I wonder if it really is Frazetta's?

Maybe it's the signature he uses for signing checks, contracts and such.

Frank used kind of a different style signature to sign the "Women" edition though:

TopShelfArt-002A.jpg

I wonder if it really is Frazetta's?

Yup, that is Frank's signature, I have seen him sign that way on a few pieces, usually prints or portfolio's where he has to sign a lot of times.

I have a Came the Dawn portfolio #40/50, the COA has the same type of signature, and I bought it directly from the Frazetta's. Nice one with a lot of unpublished work, not to mention the fact that it is a normal 8.5x11 size so you don't need shelf extensions just to store it. Most of the other portfolios are huge, (11x16 approx) so be prepared, finding and buying it may not be as difficult as owning and storing it.

I don't know if any of you guys have seen this Frazetta item before.

Yep, that's a photo of Frank himself on the cover of this sleazy old paperback novel. Thankfully his modeling career was brief. lol

STUD.jpg

:o

Everyone know about the Frazetta Reference published by Vanguard? I bought a slip-case edition at the NY Comic Con - gorgeous and easily worth the $60 price tag, but they also have a softcover and hardcover (non-slip case) for less cash. Check it out!

A must for the compleat Frazetta collector.

Bob