• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CIORAC (Bill Ponseti) Scoop Profile

73 posts in this topic

I talked the the lady at the McDonalds drive through...sadly, I will not see her in Chicago :(

but I will get to see Bill and Richard!

gator

I think it's probably healthier talking to Bill and Richard than it is talking to the drive through lady. But by how much.....by how much...that's a question that I've been pondering for quite some time now.

I talked the the lady at the McDonalds drive through...sadly, I will not see her in Chicago :(

gator

I think it's probably healthier talking to Bill and Richard than it is talking to the drive through lady. But by how much.....by how much...taht's a qhestion that I've been pondering for quite some time now.

Depends on how healthy the drive thru lady is (if you know what I mean)!

gator

I think it's probably healthier talking to Bill and Richard than it is talking to the drive through lady. But by how much.....by how much...that's a question that I've been pondering for quite some time now.

No....I don't know what you mean. What do you mean? Assume I'm very old and nearing senility.

gator

No....I don't know what you mean. What do you mean? Assume I'm very old and nearing senility.

How fragile is your heart? Maybe I should send you a PM?

gator

you can send me a pm, but only if there is an attachment of you in a McDonalds hat (you know the one I like!)

gator

gator

you can send me a pm, but only if there is an attachment of you in a McDonalds hat (you know the one I like!)

gator

lol

Bill,

Watch out or you are going to wear out the T,H,A,N,K and S keys on your keyboard.

Richard

Bill,

Watch out or you are going to wear out the T,H,A,N,K and S keys on your keyboard.

Richard

nah, if that exclamation point is still working, those other keys will run forever!!

Bill,

Richard

nah, if that exclamation point is still working, those other keys will run forever!!

I keep extras just in case!!!!!!!