• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 16, 17, 22

8 posts in this topic

I would say the ASM #22 would've been a 7.5 but I took a full 1.0 off for what appears to be a very heavy impact crease to the lower left corner which would run thru the interior pages as well. Just an assumption.

by the way... what did heritage grade the ASM #16 ??? Did they say 6.0

On the 22, I don't believe that's the case but I'll go back and double-check...if so I would tend to agree with you but probably lean toward 7.0...

As for the Heritage...Yep...6.0...HA!

ASM #16 - I'm going to say 5.0 (VG/FN) and assume Heritage said 6.0 (Fine)

ASM #17 - 4.5

ASM #22 - 6.5

Once again complete agreement. sumo.gif

5.0 - 4.5 - 6.5

On the 22, I don't believe that's the case but I'll go back and double-check...if so I would tend to agree with you but probably lean toward 7.0...

So you are unhappy with the 16?

Is it for sale? poke2.gif

So you are unhappy with the 16?

Is it for sale? poke2.gif

I've had it for a couple of years...I'm pretty happy with it and got it for a reasonable price at the time (less than a hundred bucks)...I think it presents very well when held in hand...

Isn't everything always for sale?

I will make larger scans of the front and back cover and PM you and you can see if you're interested...