• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Star-Haters *spork* Yourselves"… Top 10 List of what you can do now…

36 posts in this topic

Sorry for the mini-rant, but I just had to take a moment now that "star rating a thread" has apparently been abolished like "star rating a member" was years ago.

Now all the cowardly weasels that hide in little dark corners and get "woodies" over "1 Starring" threads (even in the marketplace) for no other reason than to exert some pathetically weak manifestation of "ill-will" against members they don't like... are now powerless... so to speak.

Since they never had, and won't ever have the nodules to engage someone directly... I guess that's the end of them.

lol(tsk):hi:

How about a Top 10 List of suggestions as to what they can do now to feel important and get back at the ones they hate?

1. Yell "you're a jerky butt-head and I hate you... you... you... stupid dumb-dumb, guy" at their monitors whenever they see a thread started by one of their secret enemies.

2. Throw suction cup darts at secret enemy avatars.

3.?

ps... Vince did not take over my ID for this post. It was all me.. or was it? :insane:

not bad... but only if they could hire someone to post them anonymously... and had the skill.

Keep in mind they want to participate in the cause and affect dynamic that empowers them. They want to see their dirty-work in action in all its glory.

5. Print out the avatars of those they hate in little squares the size of toilet paper sections and use them accordingly while chanting "take that... and that"!

c'mon Vince (shrug)

you're good for at least 2-3 really good ones.

I would, but I can only take these forums for very short periods at a time. The color scheme literally gives me an eye-ache.

c'mon Vince (shrug)

I would, but I can only take these forums for very short periods at a time. The color scheme literally gives me an eye-ache.

Wait, I thought your name was Joe?

c'mon Vince (shrug)

Wait, I thought your name was Joe?

Yeah, and he's a 40-year old virgin who lives in his parent's basement. ;)

good one... but then they'd have to show themselves.

#10 they could cut out a star from yellow poster board... attach it to a stick (sorta' like a tinkerbell's magic wand) and go to an old folks home (where it would be safe) and hold up their "1-Star Stick" when any old person they didn't like for no good reason said something.

old lady: "I like prunes... hey you, why are you hiding in the bushes, holding your privates and pointing that stupid magic wand at me??"

wimpy star hater: (holds up "1-Star Stick" defiantly waving it at old lady... all the while fantasizing what snappy remarks he'd use on various board members only if they were restrained and he had an imagination.

Sorry for the mini-rant, but I just had to take a moment now that "star rating a thread" has apparently been abolished like "star rating a member" was years ago.

Now all the cowardly weasels that hide in little dark corners and get "woodies" over "1 Starring" threads (even in the marketplace) for no other reason than to exert some pathetically weak manifestation of "ill-will" against members they don't like... are now powerless... so to speak.

Since they never had, and won't ever have the nodules to engage someone directly... I guess that's the end of them.

lol(tsk):hi:

How about a Top 10 List of suggestions as to what they can do now to feel important and get back at the ones they hate?

1. Yell "you're a jerky butt-head and I hate you... you... you... stupid dumb-dumb, guy" at their monitors whenever they see a thread started by one of their secret enemies.

2. Throw suction cup darts at secret enemy avatars.

3.?

ps... Vince did not take over my ID for this post. It was all me.. or was it? :insane:

Could they really yell at the monitor, without their Mom yelling down the basement stairs to quiet down?

*get those star stickers that the teachers use to put on your papers at school and stick them on their monitor why they look at the list of threads. This way they would still see star ratings.

...but they only need one

...or maybe they could borrow Elton John's "Star Shaped Sun-Glasses" so everything they looked at would be through the vantage point of a single big star. Of course this would be more effective if they were cyclops'. No offense to cyclops' as being compared to "Star Haters" is a serious insult.

OK... I'm getting goofy now.

Found one of the star bandits computer monitors.

starbandit.jpg

*get those star stickers that the teachers use to put on your papers at school and stick them on their monitor why they look at the list of threads. This way they would still see star ratings.