• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A thread for Mushroom only.....

46 posts in this topic

Pov's spelling mistakes

Sorry also to intrude in your Mushroom Only thread (a fun thread) but I have, of late, been really trying to reduce my typos. But now I feel horrid because someone enjoys them.

In honor of Mushroom, I shall no longer spell check my posts - if I NOTICE a typo along the way I may well edit it - but dang - I do not wish to remove pleasure. frown.gif

Typo's ?? Yo meane thears no shellcheeker onn chese theads ?? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Nopi! Ther bee know spill oar grammer chickers heer!

Please direct all " chickers " comments to the " Getting Laid thread " !! insane.gif

(Sorry mushroom.....didn't mean to interupt your thread. )

shhhh...I think he's sleeping one off... gossip.gif

Didn't wake up feeling very chipper either......had a good cause to celebrate. Hopefully swung the deal last night that let's me start my OWN consulting business. Means staying away from comics for a while, but what the hey..the long term upside would justify it.

Having re-read this thread I still say "it ain't what it used to be...."

Didn't wake up feeling very chipper either......had a good cause to celebrate. Hopefully swung the deal last night that let's me start my OWN consulting business. Means staying away from comics for a while, but what the hey..the long term upside would justify it.

Hey Mushroom! Hope it finalizes! Nothing like working for yourself. I know this for a fact because I don't! grin.gif But kudos to them that can!

Having re-read this thread I still say "it ain't what it used to be...."

You know? I came into these boards - my gawd! Exactly 1 year ago today! I was an Atom Age collector with almost zero interest in acquiring CGC books. Zero interest in making money from comics. Wht chance did I have?

But you know ::cue syrupy violin:: this place is populated by knowledgeable and interesting people who have a lot to say in the many and varied threads here. Had I just spent my first couple of weeks getting trounced on I would never have continued - no - wait - I DID spend my first couple of weeks getting trounded on! But I DID continue.

And even now, when I am embroiled in an argument over Hobby vs Market vs Hobbet vs Marky (Marky Mark? OMG!!! Never!) I continue and really learn and enjoy. And the folks in it are not so bad either! grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

After all this time I never know what sumo.gif means. flamed.gif
confused.gif

Great...that helps a REAL lot.

I have no friggin' idea what it stands for. It's a sumo graemlin and that's all that matters! tongue.gif

confused.gif

I have no friggin' idea what it stands for. It's a sumo graemlin and that's all that matters! tongue.gif

Buy the book not the label. grin.gif

The sumo.gif implies an argument that is superior to the respondee in the fight for one's own ideals.

confused.gif

Buy the book not the label. grin.gif

The sumo.gif implies an argument that is superior to the respondee in the fight for one's own ideals.

Prove it gramps! sumo.gif