• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Totally Shameless (but true) Suck-up Post

113 posts in this topic

Yes...but that's so you know where to find me! insane.gif

You think a seven foot Asian guy with Daisy Duke Shorts doesn't stand out on his own......even in SF? confused.gif

Huh? Is Yao Ming going to visit soon with his retro John Stockton shorts? confused.gif

You think a seven foot Asian guy with Daisy Duke Shorts doesn't stand out on his own......even in SF? confused.gif

Huh? Is Yao Ming going to visit soon with his retro John Stockton shorts? confused.gif

Why?.......would you "sucky sucky....love him long time"? blush.gif

Why?.......would you "sucky sucky....love him long time"? blush.gif

Perhaps...but it depends if you are available! confused-smiley-013.gif

Just to get the topic back on track for a brief moment........I too would like to espouse my extreme gratitude to CGC for making the comic collecting world a better place. You guys are simply the best. Better than all the rest. insane.gif

gossip.gif Go easy on my recent submission.

Just to get the topic back on track for a brief moment........I too would like to espouse my extreme gratitude to CGC for making the comic collecting world a better place. You guys are simply the best. Better than all the rest. insane.gif

gossip.gif Go easy on my recent submission.

What gems did you submit? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif