• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Totally Shameless (but true) Suck-up Post

113 posts in this topic

I started to read and enjoy this thread and the humor in it until it was forced down the same frigging path as any other thread that attempts to speak positively of CGC. So, I skipped the rest of it and just decided to post.

Steve......you and the CGC gang are doing a great job and ARE the reason I got back into the hobby.

Keep up the good work. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah - CGC is overall doing fine work. What the hell does that have to do with Hoo's anal-ysis of Market vs Hobby? Or did you get that far?

I started to read and enjoy this thread and the humor in it until it was forced down the same frigging path as any other thread that attempts to speak positively of CGC. So, I skipped the rest of it and just decided to post.

Steve......you and the CGC gang are doing a great job and ARE the reason I got back into the hobby.

Keep up the good work. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah - CGC is overall doing fine work. What the hell does that have to do with Hoo's anal-ysis of Market vs Hobby? Or did you get that far?

Didn't really get that far and don't care too. CGC's service does for me exactly what I want it to and I think they're doing a good job.

Didn't really get that far and don't care too. CGC's service does for me exactly what I want it to and I think they do a good job at it.

Well if you don't care to read a thread and just make assumptions that it is a CGC slam thread wny the hell are you posting at the end of it? Man - and to think I actually made you the coinee god. Dammit!

Didn't really get that far and don't care too. CGC's service does for me exactly what I want it to and I think they do a good job at it.

Well if you don't care to read a thread and just make assumptions that it is a CGC slam thread wny the hell are you posting at the end of it? Man - and to think I actually made you the coinee god. Dammit!

I posted at the end of the thread because that's when I first read it and you can't make new posts in the middle .......and I responded to the FIRST post in it based on the reason it was initially created........and I can make assumptions about it because history has proven this to almost always be the case.....any other [!@#%^&^] explanations you require?

and I can make assumptions about it because history has proven this to almost always be the case.....any other [!@#%^&^] explanations you require?

Yeah - one other [!@#%^&^] explanation I require. The thread turned quickly to a Market vs Hobby thread that the originator himself rapidly and full-bore got into and expanded at length upon. Since the thread's originator was expressing himself on non-cgc but simply market vs hobby issues, defining ebay's, overstreet's and cgc's place within these market/hobby definitions, it seemed approrpitae to reply there. Had you actually read what the [!@#%^&^] was going on, you may have understood things better.

(man, I hope the censor picks up [!@#%^&^] and variants!)

::dammit - err - dagnabbit - said Markey instead of Market - it is corrected::

and I can make assumptions about it because history has proven this to almost always be the case.....any other [!@#%^&^] explanations you require?

Yeah - one other [!@#%^&^] explanation I require. The thread turned quickly to a Market vs Hobby thread that the originator himself rapidly and full-bore got into and expanded at length upon. Since the thread's originator was expressing himself on non-cgc but simply market vs hobby issues, defining ebay's, overstreet's and cgc's place within these market/hobby definitions, it seemed approrpitae to reply there. Had you actually read what the [!@#%^&^] was going on, you may have understood things better.

(man, I hope the censor picks up [!@#%^&^] and variants!)

::dammit - err - dagnabbit - said Markey instead of Market - it is corrected::

I just went back and read what the [!@#%^&^] was going on........and just as I suspected......my original [!@#%^&^] statement stands. The thread "turned quickly" because that's the way it was steered by the usual people. The Church books, although important, were less of an impact to the hobby than any of the examples given......but was this comparison brought up first? Of course not......because then it wouldn't be the same negative attitude that is posted throughout threads on a daily basis by the same negative people. And you have just used up your quota for [!@#%^&^] explanations for today.

And now you're on my [!@#%^&^] list for making me read this thread when I [!@#%^&^] knew better.

and just as I supseced

"Suspected" - I hold the copyright on "supseced".

And in re-reading - dammit - I have to agree that yes - there is some negativity but the whole hobby/markey thing was my main focal point and was a bit blinded to it. (I can admit when I am wrong - sometimes - or at least - not wrong - just partially correct). Anyway - new thread on pure markey/hobby topic.

Oh yeah [!@#%^&^] you!