• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pizzazz

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

New to the board as well as to the world of CGC. So parden my questions.

I noticed that there was a section on the CGC web site to find how many issues of certain comics and mag's have been CGC'd. I have a complete run of the Marvel Mag, from the 1970's, Pizzazz.That if CGC'd will probably grade very high. Most have never been read, I purchased them off the comic racks new. It seems that the amount graded is very low and not a complete set has been done.

My questions are: are these mag's rare? Is it worth the price to CGC? and how much value to you put to them comparing to the price listed in overstreet? How much does it cost to CGC magazines? As I said I'm still going thru the web site to learn.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

about 25 to CGC a mag and it probably is not worth it. These are not very collectible so anything less than 9.6 will not get your money back and a 9.6 might. Any mag in 9.8 is going to get a good price but that is extremely tough to get.

Who really wants a mag with a fat man in a spidey costume skateboarding at you?

Ed