• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOUBLE COVER STRANGE TALES #97 DROPS FROM $5000-$1100

11 posts in this topic

looks like this seller got the message it went up from $53 to $5000 down to$1500 down to $1100..... seems like a bargin now

Strange Tales #97 NM RARE RARE Error! Item number: 2189938684

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2189938684&category=76&rd=1

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

i can't afford it but someone else here sure can, it's a nice find. ( rare)

wish i could sell all my 1990 plus books to get it grin.gif

WEBHEAD

The way he's holding it in that first pic where you can see his hand makes me cringe...he's got the outer cover folded over and is pressing the fold rather tightly against the interior cover...I'm not sure you can do that without causing some kind of a crease.

I am not the seller... the only reason I posted the last two was because of all the interest in my original post....

If I could afford the book I would have kept it's location to myself. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've seen plenty of posts concerning ebay items listed by several members, I don't think they have a vested interest in selling them. Since the price dropped so dramatically I wanted those who might be interested to know.

thanks

WEBHEAD