• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey TMNT people...

6 posts in this topic

Do you think there is any value to be found in issues 2-4 with all the increased interest in 1? I think that at current prices they are the better deal. BTW, I'm looking for a 1st print #1 if anybody has one available.

The market for the Turtles #1 has really been in demand. But there are none out there! I finally found one after a year of looking for it. I got a VG/F copy for a mezzly $285 with shipping. So it's just a little over the guide price, but this book goes for as high as double to triple guide ($250 OSPG). This will pass Hulk #181 as the modern marvel. Turtles were selling millions of dollars in toys, comics and anything with them on it at the hight of their cartoon. Now the kids who grew up with them will be wanting to get this stuff. 10 to 15 years from now, I think, it will be one of the most sought after books. As for the #2-4 the demand is starting right now. But everyone wants to get the #1 first before they worry about the ones that are found on a regular basis. At the current time I see them going for $40.00-$45.00 compared to the $10.00 they were selling for just over a year ago. 893blahblah.gif

Yeah, the vg/f copy I have on eBay is already at $355 with 3 days left.

I think 2-4 have some potential... but they won't be close to #1, the supply is just so much greater. 3000 #1s printed vs 15000 #2s...