• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

115 Golden Age War books, most under $10, no reserve

7 posts in this topic

Lots of great inexpensive war books submitted for your approval. A couple LB Cole covers, some great GI Joes, including a #1 and #2, Blackhawk, GI Combat, Flamethrower covers - you name it. Auctions end Sunday.

This link should get you to the listings.

I didn't realize "rcsage" has "war week" going on until I had already listed them - sorry about that, George. His end Thursday, though, so save some money for Sunday!

Mid -week bump.

Even if you are not normally a GA collector, you should check it out. You'll likely have a chance to pick up some of these for $5 or less, and you may get hooked.

Oh, yeah, like that's a bad thing... :-)

Is shipping really $18.50 to Canada?

Andy

For priority mail international, yes, unfortunately. The USPS rate, not mine!

As long as you stay under 4 pounds (and the value of the books stays under, say, $50) we can use the First Class mail international service. This is like $7-$8 for one book, tops. If I can keep the package under a pound (usually have to use a padded envelope) I think it's like $5-$6.

Sometimes I insist on the PMI service, because it is insurable. But for 90% of the stuff I have listed I probably should have included the First Class option. I would have if I could have just listed it for Canada but you cannot set different policy for different countries. Going off continent I will insist on PMI as well unless the buyer releases me of responsibility.

Most you can ever really pay to Canada is $25 because that's what the new International Flat Rate box costs. So buy like 30 books and the shipping will be $25 and I will pay for the insurance. :-)