• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to get a commission from Jay Anacleto??

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I just seen this picture and love the background and wanted to see about getting Jay to do a commission piece for me. I sent an e-mail to haberlin but never got an answer one way or another back:(. Does anyone know how to contact Jay. Thanks for any help.

I never heard of him before until CAF and seen this amazing drawling.

ps..what do the rest of you think of his work? Opinions...thanks......DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay%20Anacleto,%20Spiderman%20Cover.jpg

and I just found this....I love his backgrounds....the detail..comics have come a long way

some in another comic forum are arguing that Jack Kirby is not that great. Of course everyone jumped on this kid, but I could see his point. I have not seen a Kirby page that is better drawn then the below picture. Maybe it took jay a month just to do one cover, I don't know, but artistically, this is better, in my opinion then Kirby. That said, Kirby is a legend and I would sell my car to get a cool Kirby Dr Doom page. BUt if you asked me who I would want a commission today from based strictly on style, I am going to Jay Anacleto, not Kirby. Thoughts, opinions?................DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aria-angela2p10.jpg

Check out ARIA. It's a modern day fantasy story; the art is stunning. Also, ATHENA INC. The structure of the book is very different, but it's an interesting concept.

A great talent. We should be glad he prefers drawing to dentistry.