• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to sell your comics?

10 posts in this topic

B-

What are you looking to sell, and how much have you got to move? I think this will determine how you should best go about moving your comics. More info will help the boardies here to give you some better advice.

-Titles & Issue #s

-Est. grades for ea. issue (incl. notable defects)

From here, we can probably give you some advice on how to go about selling them off. If you're just looking for directions on where to do so, swing by the Seller's Marketplace, read the rules, and post away!

spiderman 1 is graded at a 3.5 and xmen was graded at a 5.5.

You have graded comics?

My advice.

1)Get GPA.

It's ~$6 for a month.

After you sell them you can quit.

2)Get a scanner that can scan slabs.

3)Get an eBay account.

4) Rake in the dough.

Spiderman 1-10 missing one or two xmen 1 and a few others there are a lot of books

If they are raw get them graded unless they are beaters.

Get the 1 graded even if it's a 1.0 beater.

One just sold for over $1,000. :screwy:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=56&page=1

If those are the comics from the early 1960s, then you might want to consider slabbing them as they sell for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. At least get scans and post them in the link above. If we're talking to the stuff from the earliy 1990s, I wouldn't bother as these usually sell for less than a $1 each.