• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Luna Brothers (creators of ULTRA, GIRLS) new project!

71 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, in all this, I've forgotten how Dara became disabled? Can someone remind me?

Pat

I don't recall either Pat.....maybe it was never revealed? hm(shrug)

I'll have to go back and check.....

Oh yeah, in all this, I've forgotten how Dara became disabled? Can someone remind me?

Pat

I don't recall either Pat.....maybe it was never revealed? hm(shrug)

I'll have to go back and check.....

It was really highlighted in the flash sequences in the last issue. One panel, she's a small girl walking with her father. The next, she's disabled in a wheel chair. Had to be some type of accident (or a later onset disease?).

Pat

The last issue came out today!

What did you guys think?

I thought it was a sad, but GREAT conclusion (much better than the ending to "Girls"), and we finally learned how Dara became paralyzed :o

What did you guys think?

I thought it was a sad, but GREAT conclusion (much better than the ending to "Girls"), and we finally learned how Dara became paralyzed :o

I didn't know it came out today. I'm gonna have to stop by my LCS tonight. I can't wait to see how it ends.

Must not click on spoiler... :frustrated:

What did you guys think?

+1 on your spoiler tag.

This book deserves the "best book people aren't reading" award. I really enjoyed this series and strongly recommend it to anyone who wanders into this thread out of curiosity. (thumbs u

Hopefully their next series will be as good.