• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Luna Brothers (creators of ULTRA, GIRLS) new project!

71 posts in this topic

The sword is the best book at image that no one reads. Ive been on it since issue #1. Very suspenseful and action packed. Also very gruesome :)
If you haven't read it, check out "Girls" as well :headbang:

The sword is the best book at image that no one reads. Ive been on it since issue #1. Very suspenseful and action packed. Also very gruesome :)

I loved Girls until the ending... WTF was that?

The same is true with The Sword. I'm lovin it, so I'm a little worried about how they are going to end it.

I loved Girls until the ending... WTF was that?

The same is true with The Sword. I'm lovin it, so I'm a little worried about how they are going to end it.

Yeah, I'll agree there, I didn't care for that ending either :sick:

I thought it was a fine ending. Then again, I didn't have a huge problem with YtLM's ending either. As long as the ride getting there is fantastic, that's the main part for me. I know that a writer's ending isn't always going to be what I would've done and I'm good with that.

Dara's going to eat it in the end. Long voyage of revenge and she loses. I think a happy finale of her winning will just seem unfruitful.

Pat

I agree.

A proper revenge story should end with death all around and only sidekicks alive to tell the tale.

See Hamlet.

Just read #22 last night.

This book has moved into my all-time 10 favorite stories ever.

I can never wait for the next issue (and that's pretty rare for me).

Can't wait to get #23.

The whole part with the ovaries was so wrong but in a way that supported the story well.

Pat

Just read #22 last night.

This book has moved into my all-time 10 favorite stories ever.

I can never wait for the next issue (and that's pretty rare for me).

Can't wait to get #23.

The whole part with the ovaries was so wrong but in a way that supported the story well.

Pat

Wait until you read #23 Pat! :o

Okay,

Finally read 23.

That shocked me too. I'm so glad they revealed it because the result of the helicopter scene would have been super unbelievable otherwise.

Can't believe there is only one more. What a shame. I can't even begin to think how they will end it. But I'll stick with my prediction on the previous page.

Pat